What is Code Shot (Code to Image Converter)?
Code Shot is an online tool to convert source code to image. Code Shot helps you to create and share beautiful images of any source code with an awesome collection of backgrounds and templates. Just paste your source code and choose your programming language and desired theme and export your image.
What can you do with Code to Image Converter Tool?
- It makes it possible to create amazing images by adding an awesome background with your source code and upload a beautiful image which can be shared on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Forums.
- Users can download beautiful pictures of source code with the perfect size and good quality.
- Code to Image Converter online tool works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Brave, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
How to use Code to Image Converter Online Tool?
For converting your code to image, you can use the following steps:
- Select the programming language, theme, and font family you want to use. When ready, paste your code in the editor. It will be automatically highlighted.
- If you want to make further customization visually like font size, image quality, frame size or background color/image, you can tweak the settings.
- If you want you can enable branding and change your branding.
- Alternatively, you can insert a link to your website by generating a QR Code.
- When you get the desired image, you can download it by clicking on the Export button. The default is PNG format, you can choose JPG or SVG depending on your preference.