CSS Minify and Beautify
CSS Minify and Beautify is easy to use tool to format or compress CSS data. Copy, Paste, and Beautify or Minify.
How to use CSS Minifier Online Tool?
CSS styles can be minified / compressed by following the steps below.
- Put your CSS styles to the input textbox which you want to minify.
- Click "Minify" button.
- You will see the result in output textbox. If there is a validation error in your CSS and compression is somehow failed, you will see a warning about validation. If your CSS is valid, you can either copy the minified code into your clipboard.
How to use CSS Formatter Online Tool?
CSS code can be formatted / beautified by following the items in the list.
- Enter your CSS code you want to format into Input field.
- Set indent size to define how much space will be added before properties. Its default is 2 spaces, but you can change it if needed. There is no standard, but 2 or 4 spaces is the most common values.
- Click "Format" button.
- It will parse your CSS code and warn if there is a syntax error in the code. If your code is valid, it rearranges it and beautify you CSS. You can copy it or download as a file according to your needs.